Problems with stripe checkout

But the items in your data passed to the line items is wrongly called!
You need price and quantity as explained in the tutorial, where price holds the price id.

Screenshot_44

You can’t just randomly call these.

my mistake, I actually pasted in the incorrect screenshot where I tried to enter the price id in the properties section. Here is a copy of my event from stipe that shows the correct entry. It has the id and amount,
error7

I did however a previous tutorial and added the cart page as instructed. I will go back and redo everything from scratch and give it a new try.

In your shopping/data store you need two entries which are mandatory for the checkout: price and quantity - they should be called exactly price and quantity.
Price stores the price id you want to send to stripe.
Quantity stores the quantity.

Other columns in the data store can be called however you wish, they are not used for stripe checkout.

1 Like

I rebuilt the entire process including pulling product items from a database and after everything was completed it worked. I had forgotten to set the output step under the set value-id property

One question, to set the collect shipping information there is a property setting under the createCheckoutSession.id step that needs to be set. Unlike the billing property, it does not list an option or suggest what to enter in the text space that will flag the collection of the shipping info. (see image)![shipping|514x408]shipping

Otherwise, it worked perfectly!!

disregard post, I just completed the new update and I see the change. thank you for the update!!

1 Like

I got this:

However the quantities are not passed correctly to the Stripe checkout session, it’s always set to 1, as described here.

How can the lineItems quantity be passed on to Stripe correctly?

Hi @Teodor

any update with this? Im having the same issue with subscriotion and payment when the product is created on client side and not on stripe itself. Im selling SaaS that is why this would be a big help for us. Appreciate! Thanks