Problems with background video

Hi, i just got a video from here (great resource btw). I added it to a header, the same as in your demo. I added 2 title elements inside it and set their background to transparent.
When I select the background video nothing happens and I get a 404 error. I published / saved / tried it in different elements.

If there are any video tutorials on this please send me a link, thanks!

Can you explain a little more detailed what are you doing and where do you see the error?

Sure, I added a header element to a blank index.html page. The I put 2 titles inside the header and applied a BG video to the header.

Its just over 4mb and its definitely in the folder (/assets)

Something is not right with your site links.
In your project settings change the links to relative to the page (not the site root) and add the video again.

I did that and the error is still showing:

Please try saving your page when you do this. The error still shows root relative links. Also cehck this in the browser as well …

Tried that, restarted everything too but no joy.

Possibly related - when i open a bootstrap table in another file (same project) that was working before, the table headings now load but there is no content. The content shows inside wappler and all looks fine - DB connection / target all functioning.

Sorry i am not following you.
All you need to do is to set links to Document Relative:

Save your page. Add the video again and preview in your browser …

It creates a page relative link in the video source input and everything is fine:

Not sure how else to explain it sorry. I just tried adding it to an existing page:

Where exactly is your video located? Isn’t it in the root folder of your website?
Is your page in the root folder of the site?

Where should my video be stored? I tried grabbing it inside the background video option from the desktop and clicking publish. I also tried putting it in my assets folder.

C:\wamp64\www\name-dir-target\assets

The php page I am adding it to is in this folder:

C:\wamp64\www\name-dir-target\Admin

All the files related to your website must be located in the folder defined as a ROOT folder of your project.
They cannot be outside of your project definition folder!

Your screenshot shows the video you are trying to use is 3 levels up from your php page … i don’t hink you are selecting a file from within your project folder.

Sorry, not sure what I am doing wrong.

This link looks totally broken and wrong:

If your page is inside the Admin folder it will look like just ../Up.mp4
Are you sure you work on a page located in the Admin folder and that you opened it from Wappler files panel?

It was in the www/name-dir-target folder before (I thought that was the root you mentioned). I moved it to the admin folder now (the same folder where the PHP file is. I clicked the folder icon inside wappler and selected the video inside the admin folder:

…/…/…/…/…/…/wamp64/www/name-dir-target/Admin/Up.mp4

That’s what the link looks like

That link is wrong.
by “located in your root folder” i mean any file or folder located inside the folder you defined in your project definition.

How do the links in the page head tags look like? Please paste a screenshot of the code view.

Thats with your link text, thought i would try to check.

All the other links look fine as you can see.
Maybe completely QUIT Wappler and try doing this again.

I just edited the code to your link, nothing in the design view but when i view in browser it works…Should i be able to see it in design view?

You should be able to view it in design view, but something is obviously broken either in your site configuration, in your server configuration or on the page you are working on …