Problems using server actions from another project

Cheers,
Bumbling around with this as no real experience in mobile apps etc. My computer science degree was over 22 years back in the dark ages. Now a High Performance coach and sports scientist and wishing i had paid attention to programming !!! My 14 years old really should be doing this as he can program in a few languages, but he refuses, think he is enjoying my tantrums and colourful glaswegian language !!!

Andrew.

1 Like

Can be frustrating when things don’t go to plan but there is a great community here and bugs are squashed quickly. Hmmm now when I read your replies I’ll inherently be hearing them in Scottish inside my soft southern head! :smiley:

Well huge thanks, binding and log in working, just need to pass userid and can make site into app.

1 Like

In your log in Action you can use the security provider ID to filter the user via a simple query.

That should see you on your way nicely Andrew.

:slight_smile:

The problem with using a server action from a different project and binding data on the page is now fixed in Wappler 2.4.3

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.