Problems creating a database connection under globals

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
  • Wappler Version : 3.7.4

Problem description

When adding a new database connection under Globals, there is a Runtime error when trying to connect to MSSQL database, but when adding it under Database manager, there is no error. After adding it under database manager it works fine under Globals as well. Just annoying, no big deal
report_2021-1-7_20-48-48.zip (83.5 KB)

Please provide the exact error message you see.
Also in your bug reports you never really include the debug log. Probably you are not restarting Wappler with logging so the log is never included in none of your bug reports you are posting.

In this instant the error disappeared when I created the database connection under database manager, so noneed to restart. But this had happened the last two time I started a new project. The only error is "There has been a runtime errror. I will restart with logging next time I start a project.

Have had another fun error in one of my other projects though, see screenshot. Kind of hard to find errosrs in server connections when that happens. I ell try to get better to restart and log errors. Sorry bout that

You should not do this when you start a project … just restart with logging at any time and recreate the issue. The debug log will be created then! That’s been explained many many times already and i supplied you this link multiple times in your bug report posts, but it seems you never follow the steps described there:

Please provide a screenshot of the exact error message with the exact steps to reproduce it, along with the details about server model and database type.