Problems accessing server connect data from content pages

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.17763
  • Wappler Version : 2.9.1

Problem description

I have few serverconnects on index page, and also routes that are inside the condition region. When i try to access these serverconnects or variable of index from route page, i am not able to see anything in the popup window.

@nshkrsh FYI

Do you mean content pages? Or are these on the main page?

Yes from content page, i cannot see any serverconnect or variable that i have defined on main index page.

I just tested this locally and i can access all the values from the main page:

Probably there is some specific issue on the page. Can you attach a sreenshot or short video showing the problem?

This is route page.

These are route content, which i suppose to see their. Earlier 2 days back i was able to access it.

If u need remote access, i can give it too.

1 Like

try please
{{yourCondtionName.serverconnect.data.query[0].xxxx}}

the code works @s.alpaslan but the action picker does not show the items from index page on the route page.

figured out the reason: if we have the route inside of a conditional region on index page, then for that route page, we cannot see index components in action picker.

hope this can be fixed since we know the exact reason now @Teodor @George

btw, we put a route inside of a conditional region because we have setup a dynamic role based access control system.

ping! did you get this @George @Teodor?

ping!

Does this relate also to Node templating?

E.g. I put a server connect for user data on a layout page, but I can’t access that data from the data picker on the content page - so this results in needing two identical server connects one on the layout, and one on the content page. (because I show user data on the layout nav bar - such as avatar) but also need to then call data on the content page.

If we can access layout serverconnect data on content pages that would be excellent.

This is fixed in Wappler 3.3.6

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.