Problem with update iOS Android in Cordova

I’m trying to update iOS and Android in Cordova but I always get an error. Does anyone know anything about it?

IOS error
Updating ios in your Cordova Site …
Using cordova-fetch for cordova-ios@~4.5.4
Updating ios project…
(node:3850) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: An in-place platform update is not supported.
The platforms folder is always treated as a build artifact.
To update your platform, you have to remove, then add your ios platform again.
Make sure you save your plugins beforehand using cordova plugin save, and save a copy of the platform first if you had manual changes in it.
cordova plugin save
cordova platform rm ios
cordova platform add ios

(node:3850) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:3850) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error updating ios in your Cordova Site!

ANDROID error
Using cordova-fetch for cordova-android@~7.0.0
Updating android project…
(node:3879) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: An in-place platform update is not supported.
The platforms folder is always treated as a build artifact in the CLI workflow.
To update your platform, you have to remove, then add your android platform again.
Make sure you save your plugins beforehand using cordova plugin save, and save
a copy of the platform first if you had manual changes in it.
cordova plugin save
cordova platform rm android
cordova platform add android

(node:3879) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:3879) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error updating android in your Cordova Site!

Hi Marzio,

As the messages says, you can’t just update those platforms in place. But that is not a problem- just remove them first and then add them again.

Nothing will be lost

Thanks George.
But the update button in wrappler what is it for?

Well some platforms can be updated and it also depends on the minor/major updates available of the platforms

Ok but something does not work or maybe I’m wrong
With Android and iOS, if I click on the red links I get an error and Android does not even open Android Studio
As for iOS, the only possibility is to click on open xCode (green) and open regularly and everything is OK

@Marzio I found the best is to update in Wappler and then open Xcode and Android Studio seperately and build in them.

My system MacOS Mojave
In Wappler, the opening xCode works well with the latest beta version Version 10.1 beta 2 (10O35n)
Instead with Android does not open Android Studio (version 2.3.3)