Problem with Theme Manager - no change to Bootstrap files

I agree with @sitestreet, that some indication on the UI would be most helpful and doubtless save people (like me) a lot of time.

There are of course many issues which can be resolved by referring to the docs. On the other hand, one of the great things about Wappler is that most of it is very intuitive (once you’ve got over the initial hurdles). You could happily use Theme Manager without guessing you need to refer to the docs - because it seems so easy to use and intuitive; generally, it works as you expect.

It didn’t occur to me to look in the docs to explain why Theme Manager appeared to have stopped working. I assumed it was an issue with the new version or something peculiar in my setup or code. A little note or ? as suggested would be a better solution (or an additional one).

2 Likes

‘?’ icons all over Wappler can actually negate most of the need for docs. Yes, docs are vital for the learning process but as a reference I would much rather have a tooltip in Wappler. eg. I use the tooltip shown for date formatting all the time. And this issue is another perfect example.

3 Likes