Problem with insert after upload

Also, you could disable the recaptcha validation because that might be blocking progress if it’s failing (I would also move it to the top of your steps to validate before uploading files)

Yes! the problem is the recaptcha, even If I move on the top
If I delete recaptcha from steps, all works

So check you secret key is correct and the site key on the form element is also correct

And that you have the right version of reCaptcha keys. I believe wappler is currently only supporting version 2?

1 Like

Yes, I already check it.
I tried with v2 and then v3.
I move action on the top… nothing
If I delete recaptcha, all works

Marko, what is the error you see then?

message	"La chiave specificata non era presente nel dizionario."
lastAction	
name	"recaptcha"
module	"recaptcha"
action	"validate"
options	
secret	"6LfuB4EcAAAAALyvziB1IkedxuowJ1QM_8Iz22OS"
orgException	
ClassName	"System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException"
Message	"La chiave specificata non era presente nel dizionario."
Data	null
InnerException	null
HelpURL	null
StackTraceString	"   in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()\r\n   in System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)\r\n   in DMXzone.ServerConnect.App.Execute(JToken action) in C:\\Develop\\Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Server Connect\\App.cs:riga 371\r\n   in DMXzone.ServerConnect.ServerConnect.ExecuteAction(JToken action) in C:\\Develop\\Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ServerConnect.cs:riga 235"
RemoteStackTraceString	null
RemoteStackIndex	0
ExceptionMethod	"8\nThrowKeyNotFoundException\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.ThrowHelper\nVoid ThrowKeyNotFoundException()"
HResult	-2146232969
Source	"mscorlib"
WatsonBuckets	null

Now I’m using recaptcha v2

Are you trying to test this locally or from the registered (with Google Recaptcha) domain?

I’m using it locally (adding “localhost” in allowed domains).
For other Wappler project I’ve done this before and never had any problems

You could try these testing keys that Google provide:
Site key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAJcZVRqyHh71UMIEGNQ_MXjiZKhI
Secret key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAGG-vFI1TnRWxMZNFuojJ4WifJWe

lastAction	
name	"recaptcha"
module	"recaptcha"
action	"validate"
options	
secret	"6LeIxAcTAAAAAGG-vFI1TnRWxMZNFuojJ4WifJWe"
orgException	
Data	null
InnerException	null
HelpURL	null
StackTraceString	"   in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()\r\n   in System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)\r\n   in DMXzone.ServerConnect.App.Execute(JToken action) in C:\\Develop\\Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Server Connect\\App.cs:riga 371\r\n   in DMXzone.ServerConnect.ServerConnect.ExecuteAction(JToken action) in C:\\Develop\\Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ServerConnect.cs:riga 235"
RemoteStackIndex	0
ExceptionMethod	"8\nThrowKeyNotFoundException\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.ThrowHelper\nVoid ThrowKeyNotFoundException()"
HResult	-2146232969
Source	"mscorlib"
WatsonBuckets	null

@patrick will check the error in the component.

1 Like

Any news about that? thanks

Could you check in the browser with your form what exactly is send to the server, you can check that in the network tab within devtools. Check if g-recaptcha-response is included in the form post.

Excuse me, i thought i solved it but i have the problem again.
I also tried putting Google’s Capthca keys provided.
Keep getting this error:

lastAction	
name	"recaptcha"
module	"recaptcha"
action	"validate"
options	
secret	"6LfuB4EcAAAAAErPQ9q9qLZFwONs2yfxlO3P49-d"
orgException	
Data	null
InnerException	null
HelpURL	null
RemoteStackIndex	0
HResult	-2146232969
Source	"mscorlib"
WatsonBuckets	null

So can you do this please?

This is not what Patrick asked about.
Open the Network > XHR tab in browser dev tools. Submit your form and you will see the server action there. Select it (click it) and open Headers tab on the right, scroll down to see if g-recaptcha-response is included in the form post.