Possible bug after the last update?

Hi all,
after a long discussion with Teodor (whom I thank for his patience) I realized that a library is missing inside the installation folder.
This lack probably generates a problem on writing the target configuration files since my folder lacks information even if the targets are configured correctly within the project.
Can you do a check? For me it is a big problem since the connection strings to the databases relating to the targets are not correctly set during the publication phase.

I also checked in another PC with another license updated to 5.8.1 and I have the same situation

Thanks for the support

Please check:

Both issues are not related.

Hi Teodor, how can I solve the target folders issue with configurations?
Today I have to publish my project but I need to make sure that the production version is connected to the right database.
For the moment I can also edit the string manually on the remote server if that can be a solution.

I can’t really recreate the issue you are having.
I tested this already on an existing and on a new project - the targets and their settings such as database connections are being properly stored on the computer, when following the steps i provided in your other topic about this.

Thanks for the support, now I try to create a new project and set the same targets to see if it creates the folders and eventually copy them to my main project.

Hi Teodor,
I ask for one last help.
I did a test project and created the targets identical to my original project.
In the test project I find the folders of all targets correctly, I thought of copying the folder of the Production target in my project (can this work?) but I saw something I don’t understand.

If I open the target file .wappler\targets\Development\app\modules\connections of both projects I find a piece of code more in my project than in the test one.
In the screenshot you see the test project file above and my project file below.
Do I have to keep that extra code in the config of the Production folder that I want to copy?