Pdf generator/export

I agree and I do have strong opinions and I’ve been a lot less vocal these days as I want to be more respectful of the team and their magnificent efforts. And our business has grown to the point now where I’d prefer to hire Wappler devs and let them focus on the roadmap.

1 Like

You can see some our Wappler efforts here from a meetup last year Richard.

It’s a little out of date now but remains indicative.

Best wishes,
John

3 Likes

I’m a regular to these meetings but I started after this one was released. I’ve just watched this and sat here for an hour literally with my jaw on the table - thanks for taking the time to do this, its an amazing view of whats possible with Wappler, especially the API integrations - well done!

Its also the first time I’ve seen @mark1 almost speechless :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bump to this feature.

1 Like

This has had a lot of votes, I’m keeping my fingers crossed it will be added to Wappler.

1 Like

Have you tried this?

I dont know even how to install it…

I gave up as I had issues with setting up Puppeteer…

Same. I then just used for now an external service via api.

I am using this.

What are you using?

Voted for this feature. It would be nice to have a built in option. For an external option I am currently using this service here successfully for anyone else like me who needed a solution - https://pdfgeneratorapi.com/

2 Likes

I’m using this one:

1 Like

Dear Jorge, can you list what extesions are you sugest? tks!

dear @TMR, i still looking for a solution! did you finded?

Hi @UKRiggers, you know if this resource works with node.js projects?

I’m using the one I posted a link to above, I would prefer a native Wappler function though if it was at all possible.

1 Like

Is there any chance this feature will come to Wappler natively?

1 Like

Well, we’re up to 81 votes now so you never know, this could end up being a feature. I certainly hope so.

2 Likes

I am sorry but I don’t use NodeJS and so can’t say for sure.

I’m encourage everyone to start digging in to custom extension to achieve your goals with PDFs.
I’ve create 3 custom extenstion for 3 different projects to generate PDF based on data received from Wappler.
Depending on your project requirements there are so many nuances: footers, headers, pagination, watermarks, page breaks, columns and many many more.
And all these is achievable with PDFMake NodeJS library - http://pdfmake.org/playground.html

5 Likes

I vote for checking out the custom extensions, as well. It works perfectly. If you have struggles setting up puppeteer, just keep trying. Or open a thread with your questions.

1 Like