Pass a value to another page

How can i transfer a value to another page.
For example, client type on the search bar and clicked submit. the app should validate the value and then transfer the client to another page using the value that he/she typed.

Hi,
How would you like to pass the value to this other page? Via url parameter or using a session/cookie?

Is it required to use 2 separate pages, as with Wappler you can do this on one page?

Hi,

If it is possible both ways i would rather use the easiest.

Yes it required to use 2 separate pages (index using search bar to customer invoice page)

I’m going to setup a quick tutorial showing how to pass values between pages, using a session. It should be online in about 2 hours and I will paste the link here.

1 Like

noted.

This a a test page using MS SQL and a repeater and passing the record ID to another page with URL string if it helps.

http://devtidyco.co.uk/dashboard.asp

video on how to do it via a link from a table

@Abdulraheem_Al_Zadja,
Here’s the tutorial i was referring to earlier: Passing Values Between your Pages

It shows how to pass a text input value to another page, using a Session Variable. If you need, you can modify this per your needs - the idea is the same for any kind of data passed to any number of pages.