Partials on design view no longer utilises bootstrap stylesheet

Wappler Version : 5.4.1
Operating System : Mac OS Ventura
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: None
Hosting Type: Docker

Expected behavior

Partials should utilise bootstrap’s stylesheet while on design view, for easier design experience.

Actual behavior

Once partial is created, nor bootstrap theme or classes are displayed. Once inserted to content page, it works as intended, making it much harder designing it, having to go back and forth between content page and partial to make changes since design view does not apply CSS stylesheet on itself.

I’ve seen a few threads recently, but they were more project styling related, rather than partials alone. As seen in the screenshot, no theme styling nor class properties are visible on the design view. The rest of the project styling is working well, since its node links are relative to site root by default. not sure whether it’s error from my part, but the issue wasn’t present in 5.3.2 version.

Thank you for your time!

Bump, having the same thing.

Also, as per Using Partials with NodeJS

it says to add your layout page on your partial but that breaks it, you can’t even see the app under app structure.

For some reason the wappler comment at the top of your page is broken:

EDIT:
I see it gets corrupted when you switch from one layout page to another, but it works fine when you initially select a layout page. It should be fine when you create your partial and select the correct layout page.

We will fix the corruption of the code on layout change.

2 Likes

This has been fixed in Wappler 5.5.1

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.