Pagination with Child Repeater (Repeating Bootstrap Cards)

Hi everyone,

I’ve been playing around in Wappler and trying to get this functionality to work for paging, however I can’t seem to wrap my head around it.

There is the ‘Database Paged Query’ which the tutorial uses to illustrate Dynamic Paged Data, however from my testing I can only get this paged query to work with a table.

What I am trying to implement is instead a Child Repeater which loads Bootstrap Cards in - I have this part working but want to add pagination to the query as I only want to limit the display to 10 at a time on each page.

The Database Paged Query doesn’t show any results at all (I set it up based off this tutorial https://docs.wappler.io/t/applying-dynamic-paging/2865 ) when I converted my normal Database Query to it. Maybe I need to do something extra for a child repeater or does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Kieren.

Hello @Kieren_Hovasapian
It doesn’t matter what structure are you using to display your paged data on the page (table, row with columns, cards etc.).
So what’s the issue exactly - is your server action not returning results? Are there any errors in the browser dev tools, as explained here:

Hello @Teodor, you’ve struck gold again, enabling the Debug Errors I could see what I needed to fix, some column which didn’t exist in the current table which of course made it fail, removing the column fixed the problem and now it’s working.

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like