NodeJS with Plesk Windows

@Teodor

having a domain on Plesk Windows Shared Hosting, I followed your setup instructions.
Unfortunately, everything is ok but opening the site leads to an incorrect address
“/app-va/app/public” instead of “/app-va/app”
Maybe the package.json file or the index.js file needs to be modified?

Do you have a direct licence with Plesk? If yes, you can contact their support and they’ll help you :slight_smile:

Plesk is included in the canon of the provider

Try:

Windows and PLESK need the Document and Application root to be the same, these can be anything you want but are normally httpdocs by default.

This is the only solution I found that would work, follow the instructions to the letter and it should work for you:

Wanting to use nodeJS also on domains located on Windows shared hosting (with Plesk panel), after numerous configuration tests I came to a conclusion that I consider acceptable but not yet perfect.
In practice now when the remote target is uploaded the pages are opened correctly without 400 errors,…
However, the problem remains of the 4 folders contained in public (assets, bootstrap, css and dmxAppConnect) which are updated correctly but are not read by the pages because they look for them in the root and not in the public folder.
At this point I ask for help from those who know more than me
1- Perhaps a solution would be to change the Web Root Folder in Wappler (from /public to /), but I don’t know if there are any contraindications.
2- Other solutions with web.config, but I really don’t know