No New Features or Improvement for Wappler Mobile

In most of the Wappler new releases 3.7.7, 3.7.*, I have not seen any mention of Wappler Mobile features or fixes. Is the Wappler Mobile forgotten? My main attraction to Wappler is the Mobile, but I see Wappler Team is not working on the Mobile side, they are focusing solely on Web App.

I’m keen for this, too. I’m waiting for PouchDB to be added which was mentioned here:

There was a mini flurry on mobile activity and then it seemed to abruptly stop.

1 Like

If it ain’t Node don’t fix it. Very unfair of me to say that and I don’t mean it, its my poor sense of humor (although sometimes it can feel this way). The team have been annihilating bugs left right and center. Am sure when they are happy we’ll see some great updates in the mobile area. Right now you can prepare for the updates by simply getting on with building what you can. Wappler is still fully capable of building mobile applications (it would be very nice for other users if building with certificates could be added, this will be the biggest stumbling block for new to mobile users). Looking forward to any updates though. And forever appreciating everything the team do for us in all regards.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes