More Date/Time issues with wrong date showing

Using 5.8.2 on a Mac with Node.js and a SQL Server backend.
I know there has been lots of issues with date/time formatting but now mine is just the date value.

Had this issue before but got it resolved with removing the timezone - .replace(‘Z’, ‘’) in the formatting of the date/time coming over and it would strip any timezone information and display the actual date/time coming from your database. Like this:

SearchDate.replace(‘Z’, ‘’).formatDate(‘MM/dd/yyyy’)

However this time I have just a date column, no UTC, no time, nothing but date. The datatype of the column is Date. Here it is in the database:

When it comes over in the ServerAction, it is one day earlier. No formatting, nothing.

If I try to format it on my page, it still comes over a day earlier, even after adding the replace timezone formatter. All of my other date/time values are correct as long as I apply the correct formatting. I just want my data to come over just as is.

Please check:

Thanks Teo. Yes, I have checked that and I have it set to Driver Dependent. I prefer this because of the nature of our app, as it stretches across multiple time zones and our customers cannot have the time altered for their local time zone. It has worked well for us, until now.

The issue that I’m having is this is a date only data type, there should not be any time zone information in that. If my project is set to driver dependent, by the description of what you referred it should be sending me the actual value from the database, right?