Messaging platform

I would like to integrate instant messaging functionality within my Wappler application, do anybody has any experience with this? I don’t want to develop an instant messaging application from scratch, I just wish to integrate said functionality via an API.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best.

Jay

Maybe this will help:

Getstream and Twilio both have chat api’s you could take a look at.

mgaussie: thank you I will have a close look at Twilio, its functionality looks very comprehensive. Communicating with clients is key for us.

George: I see Wrappler as the glue that ties my web together and helps me integrate diverse modules like Stripe, MySQL, OAuth2, Docker, Nodejs, etc. Building messaging functionality from scratch with Wappler is too time consuming. I prefer to integrate Twilio into Wappler, use its rich and reliable functionality and let Twilio keep the messaging functionality up-to-date.

Best.

Jay

1 Like

I’ve built a messaging functions into one of my sites, its really not as hard or as complex as one would think.

1 Like

I know this is a little off topic, but are these slides you talk about? Is there going to be a virtual Wappler conference?