MealPro

Very Nice…

Can you assign a meal plan to an individual user?

Cheers!

1 Like

The planner creates meal plans, which all members can see once published. The members can modify the plan as they see fit, but the concept of developing a plan for a specific user has not been requested yet. Easy enough to do though.

1 Like

Cool. My thinking was for personal wellness coaches and Nutritionists etc… who apply menu plans to a particular users/client. Its a massively growing market, but I am sure it will evolve as the market catches on.

Nice work though and I am sure the knowledge will help enhance your future courses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@mebeingken, am I right that you’ve so far created a web app but not yet a mobile one? I’d be very keen to get an insight into the process for creating the mobile versions (Android and iOS).

1 Like

@sitestreet Sounds like a great subject for a training course :thinking:

4 Likes

I love this result. As a designer myself, I can tell this is a great job in terms of design and aesthetics. This is the best design I’ve seen so far made in Wappler. The backend is another story I can’t talk much about.

I am a Wappler lover!!!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! :clap: @mebeingken

It is this type of feedback, which I hear often, that confirms my belief that a designer and a developer are mutually exclusive—one person cannot be both. And before somebody gets hurt, I also believe there are exceptions to rules.

I built MealPro, but the client hired a designer for the design.

It takes one mindset to choose colors, fonts, layout, etc and the complete opposite mindset to put it into a functioning application.

Thanks for noticing! :grinning:

6 Likes

And it takes a developer to admit to that.

2 Likes

I must agree, I can hardly draw a stick man, but when I get designs created for me by professional designers, and I develop around their specs, the results are always amazing.
The one big difference in my mind sadly, is that it is possible for a designer to learn how to develop, especially with tools like Wappler, however no matter that I have been receiving designs from first class designers for the last 25 years, when I design something myself it never looks great. Personally I think you either have an eye for design or you don’t, so design, in my opinion is less of a learnable attribute than development to a degree, or of course, it could just be me, lol.

2 Likes

:grinning:

Hi @mebeingken what a beautiful app brother! I created a test account and it’s really fast, clean, beautiful, easy to navigate, your app is awesome!

1 Like

@mebeingken

Has this web app been updated within the last quarter of 2022?

How can I purchase this app?

Development has been ongoing since its initial release and we typically push to production every few weeks. We are also updating the white label mobile apps, but with a bit slower cadence.

From looking at the website you referred to Mobile App in development.
Did that ever happen?

Yes. MealPro is a white label service, and we have produced half a dozen versions of the mobile app and published to apple and android stores using a single code base. It does not have admin function of the web app, but includes everything else, plus the ability to accept in app payments for subscriptions to the app. For a couple clients it has pulled in thousands of additional paying users.

2 Likes

Very cool! I have a friend who does corporate cooking events. Have passed the link on to her as this could be great for her to generate more passive income!

3 Likes

I just stumbled across the post and the product. No matter how it is done, it looks very nice planned and executed! Kudos to product manager and -developer.

3 Likes