Major new features coming soon

I remember reading just a few days ago a comment about some major features coming very soon. I can’t find that comment but am keen to get an idea of what these features are.

Would they be related to e-commerce by any chance? I’m shortly starting a new build and am weighing up whether to go with Wappler or Wordpress and this will make the decision very easy. I’m 75% decided on using Wappler anyway but would love to know if cart features are among those big features.

comment was made on post about Surface Pro and Wappler, more about performance and hardware specs. It was advised that a future update will need more resources then the current releases.

No, it wasn’t that comment. I saw that, too, while trying to find the one from a few days ago. I think it was a post by George and suspect it’s now been deleted.

Probably you are referring to my post in the following topic:

But i can’t really share more details at the moment :slight_smile:

Thanks @Teodor. That might be it although I’m sure I saw even more details.

Are you able to hint if e-commerce is part of that? :wink:

We are not currently focused on e-commerce components, however components/elements related to this are in the roadmap.

2 Likes

Hello sitestreet, maybe you are refering to this discussion where post Goearge (CEO) talked about new features like database management?
The missing link : Database creator would make Wappler a true App Builder

Thanks @Webjack357. I don’t think it was that one. I think Teodor highlighted the one I had in mind.

I’m very keen to see what the features will be, though. And I keep refreshing waiting for today’s update :wink:

1 Like

Are there any updates today ? @Teodor

Yes Serhat, as usual we are going to post a what’s new topic as soon as the updates is available for download.

2 Likes