Mac OS: dimmed app when preview

I use MacOS Mojave 10.14.2
Wappler was initially stable and almost without problems.
But in the latest versions, there are some unpleasant, more or less serious, malfunctions
I have already reported that a strange black rectangle appears at the start of the program.
But a particularly annoying error is that if I display a page in Toggle Preview Mode and click on a link button, now the scrash system and it is necessary to restart

The black rectangle is a known issue and only happens in the Mohave Dark Mode. It doesn’t effect anything.

Ok but the other problem is more serious

If you fully restart Wappler does it happen again?

Yes

Could you restart Wappler with logging, then reproduce the problem, and add here the generated debug file.

Instructions are in:

This will help us a lot to find the problem.

Also I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue. You said clicking on a button or link when preview is off?
What kind of links have those? Also your design view seems empty…

Maybe you can make a small video and send it to us together with the page that has the issue.

This will definitely help solving it.

I’m sorry but I can answer you later because I’m now away from the PC

I found the problem
The pages that create this problem are inside a protected server folder.
When you click on a link with destination files in the protected folder the problem occurs; if instead the destination file is in another unsecure folder, everything is ok
The problem however occurs only with Toggle Preview Mode
Also in previous versions Wappler this problem did not occur and even with Toggle Preview Mode everything was ok
What is annoying is that when the error occurs, Wappler crashes and needs to be restarted

1 Like

What do you mean by protected server folder? Is it restricted by htaccess or by security provider?

Could you still try to run Wappler with logging on and send us the debug log after a crash?

It is a protected folder directly on the server, through the domain management panel
In previous versions I had no problems
I did not understand how I can send the debug log after loggin on

Error.mov (1.2 MB)