Looking for Developer to Convert Existing Site Using Wappler

I currently have a Bubble app that I would like to convert over using Wappler. It won’t need to be a carbon copy of the site layout/look in Bubble, but the functionality should convert the same.

This is an order-taking, driver dispatch, and routing application. An office person takes orders from customers, and those orders are placed onto a driver’s route for the day. The driver (currently using a web-app, but this needs to be a native mobile app) starts and completes orders using his/her phone, and those orders are updated accordingly. It’s multi-tenant, and data is separated by Company.

1 Like

Two more thoughts here!

1. I would like this built from the ground up using Wappler, because I would to be able to manage it once it’s built out.

2. One option for building this would be to find a developer who can get the bones set up- databases, hosting, secure login, and a few basic actions/pages. At that point I can either take it over, or you can continue to build depending on how we’re both feeling with it. Anyone interested in something like that?

1 Like

Hi Zach,

Happy to work with you on this…If interested drop me a message, or we can have a quick video conf – just book the intro session at https://uniqueideas.com/coaching/#booking .

–Ken

1 Like