Login form button not working

What is the exact error that you see in your browser console, and where is it looking for the file, that’s reported as missing, i.e. what’s the URL it’s looking for it?

There’s no error, it’s just adding the / to my links, therefore causing my styling and other scripts not to be found when viewed in browser, result is below. Looks fine in wappler. I don’t want wappler to add the slashes.

This started when I changed my document to root, as discussed above, but using document caused my other issue with the unauhorized issue.

@adicarlo obviously there will be errors in your browser console in this case!
Please check them and report what you see and where is it looking for the files.
And of course there are / in your urls as you selected links relative to site root!

yes there are tons of error on the console for all my links js/ css ect…

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I don’t want to select root to add the /, but when I select document I was getting the unauthorized error.

OK, this is weird now, I switched back to document instead of root and this took care of the / as you said it would, and now what we thought was previously causing the unauthorized issue on my login page is now working fine, but previously would not work when it was set to document. I guess maybe it was just a glitch and have to see if this keep working.

Thanks, for your help Teodor. Love the support on this community.

2 Likes