Listing Error

I am trying to repeat my all usernames on screen i have followed the docs that existing on wappler but i am getting empty screen why please to resolve my Issue

Check the browser console for errors please :slight_smile:

nothing

Please check the browser console, as your page is loaded.

check this one

You have an error with your server action.
Check the following tutorial to learn how to check the exact error returned:

Please follow the tutorial i linked to and report the exact error returned, as it is explained there.

this one is the error
i want to show usernames from my db

No this is not the error. Please follow the EXACT steps as explained here, especially the last screenshot:

check this already ticked.

and this is the error in Console

That is not what i am asking for. See the last screenshot of my tutorial and select the same options there, so we can see the error!

You are really not following the instructions. Just select the response … so we can see the error!

i have followed your steps bro

{“code”:0,“file”:“E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Parser.php”,“line”:533,“message”:“Array to string conversion”,“trace”:"#0 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Parser.php(533): exception_error_handler(8, ‘Array to string…’, ‘E:\\xampp\\htdocs…’, 533, Array)\n#1 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Parser.php(88): lib\core\Parser::lib\core\{closure}()\n#2 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(222): lib\core\Parser->parse(‘query1+query1[0…’, NULL)\n#3 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\modules\core.php(13): lib\App->parseObject(’{{query1+query1…’)\n#4 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(174): modules\core->repeat(Object(stdClass), ‘repeat1’)\n#5 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(138): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#6 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(108): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#7 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(73): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#8 E:\xampp\htdocs\test\dmxConnect\api\show.php(138): lib\App->define(’{\n “meta”: {\n …’)\n#9 {main}"}

Well that’s what we needed form the beginning. There is a problem with your server action. What steps do you have there? Are you filtering the query somehow? If yes - what filters are used?

My db

How is your query set up? Are you using some filters in the query builder? Post some screenshot of what you have configured there.