Issues with ASP.NET security provider

Is this what you need?

I did notice it says that my connection is not found in the current context.
{

"message": "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.",

"lastAction": {

"name": "sitesecurity",

"module": "auth",

"action": "provider",

"options": {

"secret": "U1huWq0pKS1DkvA",

"provider": "Database",

"connection": "MeijerDataTelematics",

"users": {

"table": "DT_Portal_Users",

"identity": "UserID",

"username": "Username",

"password": "Password"

},

"permissions": {}

},

"meta": [

{

"name": "identity",

"type": "text"

}

]

},

"orgException": {

"ClassName": "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException",

"Message": "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.",

"Data": null,

"InnerException": {

"ClassName": "System.Exception",

"Message": "Connection MeijerDataTelematics is not found in the current context",

"Data": null,

"InnerException": null,

"HelpURL": null,

"StackTraceString": "   at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Database.Connector.Get(String name) in d:\\Develop\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Database Connector\\Database\\Connector.cs:line 67\r\n   at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Security.DatabaseProvider..ctor(JObject options) in d:\\Develop\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Security Provider\\Security\\DatabaseProvider.cs:line 13",

"RemoteStackTraceString": null,

"RemoteStackIndex": 0,

"ExceptionMethod": "8\nGet\nDMXzone.ServerConnect.DatabaseConnector, Version=2.1.0.26813, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\nDMXzone.ServerConnect.Database.Connector\nDMXzone.ServerConnect.Database.Connector Get(System.String)",

"HResult": -2146233088,

"Source": "DMXzone.ServerConnect.DatabaseConnector",

"WatsonBuckets": 
    },

"HelpURL": null,

"StackTraceString": "   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)\r\n   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)\r\n   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)\r\n   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)\r\n   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)\r\n   at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Security.SecurityProvider..ctor(String name, JObject options) in d:\\Develop\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Security Provider\\Security\\SecurityProvider.cs:line 36\r\n   at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Security.SecurityProvider.Create(String name, JObject options) in d:\\Develop\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Security Provider\\Security\\SecurityProvider.cs:line 75\r\n   at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Module.AuthModule.Provider(JObject options, String name) in d:\\Develop\\DMXzone Server Connect\\ASPNET_Source\\DMXzone Security Provider\\Module\\AuthModule.cs:line 12",

"RemoteStackTraceString": null,

"RemoteStackIndex": 0,

"ExceptionMethod": "8\nInvokeMethod\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.RuntimeMethodHandle\nSystem.Object InvokeMethod(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean)",

"HResult": -2146232828,

"Source": "mscorlib",

"WatsonBuckets":

Yes, the last part of the json with the exception and stacktrace. It looks like it could not connect to the database. I will check Monday when I’m back in the office where in the source it exactly did go wrong.

Any update on this? I have to submit our project for PenTesting, and it will not pass without a logout feature.

Sorry, seems I forgot the issue due to other work. The error says it can’t find the connection. Add the Database Connection in front of the Security Provider.