Issue with nested repeat regions

thank you for your help. I did end up hard coding it because when i tried to select ‘Repeat_treatment_Date’ from the expression, it would not allow me to select it and add it to the Expression.

I think that was the issue all along is that for some reason Wappler would not allow me to select what i originally thought was needed.

Are you sure you selected it and not just expanded it?
When the item you select is expandable the first click expands it, the second selects it …

i’m 100% sure, here is a screenshot of me double clicking it and you can see it never populates down to the expression area. I just assumed this was the wrong thing to select.

But you have selected an element inside this repeat … not the date repeat. That’s why you can’t select it.

you said that i need to change this expression
<div class="row" is="dmx-repeat" id="repeat_treatment_date" dmx-bind:repeat="repeat_treatment_date">

when i select that Row in the App, and try to assign this Expression, it will not allow me to select it.

this is where i should be selecting and setting the repeat Expression correct? Not under the Server Connect drop down?

The only way i can get the code to change to what you advised me to make it is by manually coding that in.

Select the repeat region, select the expression from the data picker, click Select. That’s all.

yes, agree. that should be all, but when i highlight the expression and click Select, it tells me that a file is required. It will not allow me to select it and choose it

Can you make a short video showing what are you doing? I can’t recreate this locally, it selects everything fine.

sure thing - here you go

just checking if there was any update on this.

No, unfortunately i cannot recreate this locally.