Issue after update to 4.1.0 - when using PHP

Are you sure its not a issue with the database settings or something in Wappler as it looks like the error points to the database connection file not sure but that’s where id look the team will know more

When I test the connection it reports as good. When I run a base select query on the terminal it works. It’s the DB connection file generated when I set up the Docker Machine. . .so it could be a problem with that file, but it’s a stock file with no modifications.

If I swap out the Connection.php file for the previous version it works. It worked last night prior to Wappler update and then it didn’t work after. Logically it seems like the update is the cause. Not answering for hyberion, just for my issue

I think they did update the database connector in 4.1.0 the issue hasn’t hit me on docker with node yet so could be only php effected just wasn’t sure if you could see anything different or new in the connections area etc that looked wrong in the ui that’s just where id have had a quick look

yeah replacing the file did the trick. . so it’s def something with the new version of that Connection file.

@steveni Thanks for that suggestion, at least now I’m not stuck in the water.

I’m getting same issue with new update.
Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference

Thanks god. I was thinking it was my hosting provider. I am receiving the same issue too.
After the update.
All the page of the website - the live connection with the server side stopped working.

I guess that temp solution until new update is to doing this, it worked for me too.

Now I see why is so important backups before every new update of any software. :slight_smile:

Thank you. You are right. It is important.

Hi, I have the same Problem

Unzip the update in dmxConnectLib/lib/db.

Connection.zip (1.9 KB)

We will probably have an extra update of Wappler later today that will include the fix.

@patrick i dont see any errors, but the database table is empty it suppose to have records inserted from the api. according to my screenshot above.

it was working before the updates. i checked server logs also, no issue found.

And you zip file contains php file. i’m using nodejs

There is also a node update for ssl database connections: Wappler 4.1 bug with NodeJS and SSL database Connections

done that update, but still problem exist!, unfortunately no errors, @Teodor any idea?

Could you create a separate bug report for your problem. The bug report in this topic was solved and it seems yours a different problem.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.1.1

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.