Issue Activating Subscription

I finally made the move to Wappler and signed up for a pro subscription. I am on a Mac. For whatever reason, when I open Wappler it still thinks I haven’t subscribed and wants me to buy. I’m not sure if I maybe signed up for the trial with one email and then subscribed under a different email? How can I change which email Wappler sees on my Mac for Subsciption. Im not able to access anything in wappler to change the user account all I get is the trial version has expired message box.

Can you log out and then try logging in again?

I am only able to hit the buy or close button. It won’t let me click on my user account info button at the bottom.

Maybe a complete uninstall and then reinstall? I’m not sure on the procedure to completely uninstall wappler?

Hmmm, you should be able to access your account details here to see what emails you have used to subscribe.

https://account.wappler.io/

Correct. I can get into my account and see the email I am using. But I can’t change it in the desktop install of wappler. Maybe I should change it to the other email I would have used? And then it will let me in and then I can change it back that way? I’ll try that?

Hey Baub,
Just completely uninstall Wappler and then reinstall it.
It should ask you for the login, probably?

Maybe we should show a logout button there, when the trial is over.

1 Like

I think I might be on to the issue, having been an early prototype viewer I had inadvertently signed up with two different emails. Trying to straighten that out now…

I delete the one account that it was tied too. And then the account I wanted I changed the email to what the other account was. Still no love. I think If I could just log out and back in it would grab the correct account?

I deleted the wappler in applications and it still did the same thing. Wondering if there are some other folders I would need to manually delete to get a full uninstall?

A complete uninstall, and reinstall did the trick!

I had tried to just delete the app but that didn’t work there were some other folders.

I used an app delete program and that did it!

https://freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

2 Likes

I believe @patrick can improve that and put a logout button there, when the trial is over.

1 Like

We will improve that indeed - but hey who uses so many different email addresses to register and buy :wink:

Welcome aboard Baub! Great to see you my friend!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Site bscription with different email