Is there a size limit for File Uploads?

Hi, my new File upload page is working well, so long as the files that I am uploading are under 2MB size. I have tried all types of files, they all load well unless they are over 2MB. This is very consistent. The response error is…

I do not know what this means, can anyone enlighten me please.

I did a test of uploading bigger files directly to my host server, they work very well. The size limitation on my server is infinite, so no problems there. This test also revealed another issue, the upload directly to the host server was about 3 times faster than the file upload via wappler, is this expected?

I was about to embark on adding a drop zone to the page, but if there are inherent size and speed limits, a rethink may be needed. btw, I am on ver 3.9.7 of wappler, are the newer versions of wappler free of these constraints?

Wappler sets no limits for the file uploads. That’s all controlled in your server config.

Teodor, what does that message mean, is it generated from wappler?

Please provide the exact error message from the browser dev tools as explained here:

Teodor. thankyou, a quick google for .htaccess settings showed that the PHP limit defaults to 2MB but is completely adjustable. Now any file can be uploaded.