Inifinte loading loop when opening database manager - can't set up a DB

Database manager issue - on version prior to current one due to issues.

When I try to open the database manager it goes into an infinite loop trying to query the database schema. I’m completely locked out now effectively. Is there any way to reset this (manually editing connection files or something) as I’m on stop now.

Thanks!

What version of Wappler are you using? The infinite loops should have been fixed in the latest 3.8.1

I’m on 3.7.8 - had to downgrade as the latest database manager wasn’t functioning with Postgres.

Where is the db connection stored ? Maybe I can manually try to edit it?

Thanks

Is there any other way to manage the database connection other than the database manager tab? As soon as I open it, I have to kill the Wappler app as it becomes unusable.

I’ve found the db_conn.json and it all matches what I need to connect. So there’s not an issue there. I’m assuming it’s a Wappler bug I’ve not surfaced until now.

Anyone out there got any ideas - as I’m sitting here and dead in the water. My db_conn.json is as follows (removed the pwd and mod’d the host. Is it missing anything ?

{

"name": "db_conn",

"module": "dbconnector",

"action": "connect",

"options": {

"client": "postgres",

"connection": {

"host": "db-postgresql-lon1-letfair-dev-do-user-XXXXXXX-0.b.db.ondigitalocean.com",

"port": "25060",

"user": "doadmin",

"password": "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX",

"database": "defaultdb",

"ssl": {

"rejectUnauthorized": false

}

}

}

}

Thanks

Probably an old issue but do send us debug logs as in:

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

Thanks George.

So I eventually upgraded to the latest version, worked around that issue, and then downgraded again to circumvent the wider postgresql issues.

I did note the logging during that cycle which is great. I’ll probably find it helpful myself.

Thanks again

It will all be solved in the update tomorrow

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.8.2

Thanks Teodor / everyone.

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.