Indiegogo backers license activation

OK. Thanks again for a prompt response.

Same here, I just downloaded the newest version, the application opens automatically without me signing in but it appears that someone is logged in because under file, “logout and quit” is available to click. But it does not let me use the server connect feature.

This login thing is becoming a bit frustrating now that I am trying to test the application.

UPDATE: I was able to do the registration process.

10 posts were split to a new topic: Trouble activating an IndieGoGo license

Hi Teodor,
Following your instructions it seems that I have to pay another E 399,- (Already paid as backer to Indiegogo) bij submitting my creditcard details.
So maybe you can provide me another way to obtain a license key?
Thanks,
Marcel

Hi Marcel,
As explained in the post as soon as you enter your details:

А 100% discount code is assigned to your profile as a backer. We will not charge you because you’re a backer.

Make sure you are using the same email address which you used on Indiegogo for your community account.

Hi Teodor,
The same email address does the trick.
Thanks, this newbie can start now.
:wink:

1 Like

Hi, I have installed Wappler and the latest update. I was a backer of the project but when I click on icon in the bottom left of the screen (in my case a “P” with a “pro” label I get the pop up box ‘Pro Trial’ until The Aug 02 2018 with an Automatic renew box (uncheck to cancel your subscription) appears.

What do I have to do? If I check the box will I be charge again as I understood as a backer I would get the 100% discount?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Paul,

Have you already followed the steps explained in the first post in this topic?

Thanks for the reply but I am still having the same problem. I can see the blue button and click on Purchase as outlined above and enter my community details - this seems to work fine.

When I click on my Profile icon in the bottom left hand part of the screen the following screen appears saying my ProTrial runs out on Thurs Aug 02 2018.

See screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

You won’t be charged after the trial, as you have already redeemed your free license on Jul 19th.
The total amount is $0.00, so no need to unchec this checkbox.

Many thanks for the swift reply.

One more query, I work using a Mac and Laptop, is it possible to install Wappler on my Laptop with the same login credentials. Providing I am only logged in to one machine at a time?

Yes, you can install it on two computers.

Thanks for you help and time.

1 Like

That’s something I don’t understand: does it mean we backers won’t be charged for one year and then we have to pay for a license or will we NEVER CHARGED?

Hi @formgarten
As a backer you already get the license you paid for during the crowdfunding campaign. So after this license expires (in 1 year) you will be charged, if you don’t cancel the subscription renewal in Wappler account settings.

Ok, that’s really bad, because I signed up im may and didn’t had the time to use wappler for one hour. And I won’t have the time during the next months also - private reasons. So I spent money for nothing or is it possible to pause my account until I have the time to take a closer look at wappler?

Hi Thorsten,

The year is counted from the moment you activate the license in Wappler and not since you purchase it from IndieGoGo.

So you can activate it when you have time to explore Wappler and it will be valid for a whole year after that.

This does not work for me neither…
My creditcard is expired. I do not have a creditcard no longer. Is there a workaround?

I filled in my old creditcard details wich i purchased on indigogo but it says forbidden after i click Subscribe