Import HTML file into Wappler

Does Wappler allow me to import a HTML file and the associated CSS and javascript files so that I can further build on the project using the Wappler’s tools?

Short answer:

Less short answer: There is no “magical” button to import.

• It needs to be based on Bootstrap 4
  • You need to add the files manually
  • There might be some adjusting to do.

Additional read:

2 Likes

I am new to Wappler and coming from desktop development this is a big learning curve.

Has anyone got files for this admin template converted to Wappler. I am struggling to set this up so a finished project will help me see how you took the template and converted it to work within wappler.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

David

Ps. Looking forward to becoming a Wappler user and giving back once I have lots more experience.

Unfortunately I don’t use this theme. I just created at the time a project with that theme to show it was possible.

No problem - thanks for coming back.

Any sample would be appreciated just to help me understand better.

Unfortunately I am using a commercial theme with single license. I can’t share without breaking the license agreement.

Maybe someone else has an OS theme they can share.

we’ve used this theme with good reliability with couple Wappler projects: https://www.creative-tim.com/product/material-dashboard-pro
you need to include the CSS file from the theme library into web pages.
for the most part it works out of the box. few items which are custom JS driven might need some handling with Wappler.