Image upload and database troubleshoot

You should not be doing this for dmxConnect folder!
This will delete all of your server actions… Please don’t do things that I’ve not asked you to do!

Ok. I just did all that and nothing has change. No record is being created in the database.

What version of PHP are you running, and are you sure you have uploaded manually the whole dmxConnectLib folder to your server?

Yes I did manually upload all the dmxConnectLib folder. How do I check what version of PHP I am running?

Well, you can usually check this in your hosting control panel.
Also are you using the latest version of Wappler?

Well, please update Wappler to the latest version! The latest one is 2.3.5 and this error in dmxConnectLib folder has been fixed already.

Ok. I’ll tackle this another time all my server action are gone because I deleted the dmxConnect folder so I am going to have to rewrite the whole darn thing now.

Lucky me was able to restore folder from 7am today which was the last-time tried fixing this issue before reaching out for help, so am good. I will update wappler and see how things workout

That’s great, update Wappler, save your server action and upload the dmxConnectLib folder. This should fix your problem.

It there a way to manually update Wappler without waiting on the update message?

Well, you can right click on the taskbar icon and click check for update, or download the latest version from our website.

Thanks!