I need a link for previous version of Wappler pls

Hi i have several bugs in my projects since today when i downloaded the lastest version 3.3.0 i dont have the time to explain u all the bugs that i have cause i need to work a lot today, i promisse u i will try tomorrow or this weekend.
Some of the bugs are related to no showing image_ links, Charts, data not showing correctly, and more stuff. Even without having edited a document that I edited yesterday with the previous version, today it does not display the information correctly.

Can u pls send me or tell me how can i download the previous version for MacOs

Thnks

Hey @Max_Saravia,
I don’t know how to download previous versions, but can you check this post real quick and tell me if it’s related please? :slight_smile:

Hi @ChristopheA sorry, i cant tell u if they are related cause all my projects are based in PHP language, and i dont have the time today to study the problem, may be it’s something very simple to resolve or not. I should have waited before upgrading, but to be fair I had never needed to go back to an older version of Wappler before.

I’ve just PM’d you.

2 Likes

Can i get that too please

Your profile isn’t letting me PM you.

Hi @sitestreet hit flag and choose the first option to send a personal message and it will land in @fdgfdgfdg inbox.

2 Likes

Thanks @StevenM. I’ve just done that.

2 Likes

oh I didn’t realise you couldn’t message me, thanks for the link :slight_smile:

All solved now solved in Wappler 3.3.1

Sorry but it is not for me @George i keep having this big issue, i can not see the dynamic data in the Wappler view on any of my projects. I work in a MacOs Catalina, i tryed uninstalling and installing 3.3.1 version form 0 and no change at all. And when i re-install the version 3.2.2 its all working perfectly fine.

Is the same page running fine in the browser?

What do you have defined as remote site url?

Hi, thnks for your quick response, yes the same page is running fine in the browser and i have defined the remote like this:

As u can see its working perfectly fine in 3.2.2.

Here u can see in this videos by yourself how in 3.3.1 its not working and in 3.2.2 its working fine in two of my projects.

V3.3.1

Grabación de pantalla 2020-09-11 a la(s) 14.31.47

V3.2.2

Grabación de pantalla 2020-09-11 a la(s) 14.41.18

I mean the Web Server URL in the active target settings in your project settings - is it just a domain name or with sub folder in it?

Its in a sub folder.

and if you switch to your local development target is it all ok?

When I change to local I have the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.