How would i see the POST data from a result in Node?

My payment gateway is returning values in POST with some results so i can do the rest of the transaction… But now im bit stuck on this one…
If they returned it as GET… then easy peazy…

Before in PHP i used… and that worked like a charm…
$_POST[‘PAY_REQUEST_ID’]
$_POST[‘TRANSACTION_STATUS’]
$_POST[‘CHECKSUM’]

Can anyone point to me to a page or a topic on this forum?
To get the “POST” values and use them on my page… because im a bit stuck with NodeJs
I have searched the community pages for the last 3 hours… but still stuck… i think i might not look for the correct solution…

what would be the equivalent in NodeJs page to get the POST data so i can use it? As i have done before in PHP…

my brain is now fried…

You can still use those $_POST in a Server Action:

Create those variables in the $_POST section. That screenshot refers to a Library workflow, but you use the API workflow instead

Ah, maybe you want to bind a Server Action to the page as well (so you can get those POST variables in the page), search Server Side Binding or similar. This tutorial is a bit more overkill for what you want to do, but you will find out how to bind server sided data to the page:

1 Like

Thanks @Apple but that did not work for me for some reason… but i managed to come right… I have used sessions to store the values … and that is doing the trick… i stored the PAY_REQUEST_ID and then just queried that again via the api retrieve the data… but thanks once again for being a “active” helper on this page… as always… have a great sunday!