How to show logged user details on the page?

There seems to be something wrong with the Security Provider step it seems. In the query you can try using $_SESSION.siteSecurityId, it should also contain the logged in userid. I would suggest recreating the whole action.

You mean the login and userdetails?

Delete and recreate the userdetails action.

Also, make sure you don’f forget to click the link button for the security provider in the login action, so you can then select the same security provider from the dropdown in the userdetails action.

Done that. No joy. Still getting 4 errrors which appear the same.

Aanvraag-URL: https://www.makkumercourant.nl/sm/8cfffddf058dc09b67d92f8d849675e6b459dfb8ede5136cf5c98d10acf78cc3.map
Method GET ???

I don’t understand your last message.
What do you mean?

I don;t see errors now, but your query returns no results:

Are you sure you “linked” the security provider step in the login action and use the same one in your userdetails action?

Login Sitesecurity

Userdetail Sitesecurity

Dump of errors":

I have explained in a couple of your topics already that this is not an actual problem (missing .map files). So these have nothing to do with your issue.

Also, please use Google Chrome, its dev tools are so much better than IE …

In that case no errors, but still no username :cry:

Suddenly username is showing. But when activating Security Provider Enforcer I get big error.
Fatal error : Call to a member function restrict() on null in /usr/home/makkumercourant.nl/htdocs/dmxConnectLib/modules/auth.php on line 64

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘ErrorException’ with message ‘Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/makkumercourant.nl/htdocs/dmxConnectLib/modules/auth.php:64)’ in /usr/home/makkumercourant.nl/htdocs/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php:43 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘Cannot modify h…’, ‘/usr/home/makku…’, 43, Array) #1 /usr/home/makkumercourant.nl/htdocs/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(43): header(‘HTTP/1.1 500 In…’) #2 [internal function]: fatal_handler() #3 {main} thrown in /usr/home/makkumercourant.nl/htdocs/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php on line 43

I just tested your page and see the data now:

1 Like

And gone is the username. I will give up for today. Will try again tomorrow.

I don’t understand what are you doing exactly there.
Tested locally and recreated the whole server action - works perfectly fine. The details cannot just disappear and appear randomly.
It seems to me you are just not following our tutorials properly as you always have issues of this kind.

Too bad you feel the need to express yourself like this.
I deinstalled Wappler, restarted my PC and reinstalled Wappler.
All working now but error on activating Security Provider Enforcer. To avoid any further anxiety on your side, please just don’t attempt to help me!

As it happens the page (security enforcer) and file SecurityProviders>sitesecurity.php both refer to “module”: “auth”,. This causes “header already sent” and other errors.
Removing “module”: “auth”, from the top of the page appears to solve it.