How to select multible rows in a table

You can build an array list from this.
So create an array, don't define a schema:

Repeat the formData:

Inside the repeat add items to array. Select the values you want to add - make and m_id:

After the repeat add a Get Array List value step. This step will return your items like: Muller Martini 3609, Muller Martini 3511, Muller Martini 3581, Muller Martini 3603
and you can directly bind its value in the mail body:

1 Like

Thank Teodor,

That solution works and get me the output in the email I want apart from the final formatting.

Output from Get Array List is like this:

["1997 Muller Martini Prima AMRYS - G13051","2005 Muller Martini Bravo Plus - G12921","2009 Muller Martini E90 - G13041","2005 Horizon Stitchliner - G11964","2017 Heidelberg Stahl TH82-6.4.4 - G13117"]

I have added some extra field but how do I remove the and "" from each record, it looks strip and split are not allowed as when I try and use them the email send fails?

What do you bind exactly in the email body, what's the expression used?

{{array_values}}

Just join the values then like:

{{array_values.join('<br>', '')}}

That gets rid of the tags but
is not making a new line:

Output in email:

1997 Muller Martini Prima AMRYS - G13051<br>2005 Muller Martini Bravo Plus - G12921<br>2001 Muller Martini Bravo - G13022

How’s tour send mail step set up? Is the content set to text or html?

html

Maybe try using a \n instead of <br>, not sure if it works.

The didn't work either.

I had done a video to show, if I try and create a join and enter the details you gave the resulting code is nothing like and the email fails to send...

Line produced: {{array_values.join(',', ''
'')}}

But what you enter in your video makes no sense. Just edit the expression i provided and replace <br> with \n to see if it makes any difference.
If not then @patrick can help more here.

I did and it didn’t work, output in the email looks like this;

1997 Muller Martini Prima AMRYS - G13051`\n` 2005 Muller Martini Bravo Plus - G12921`\n` 2001 Muller Martini Bravo - G13022`\n` 2009 Muller Martini E90 - G13041

I just tested this myself with a send mail step and the expression:

{{array_values.join('<br>', '')}}

works perfectly fine. I can see the new items on new lines.

Mine does not as I have shown you, would you like to look at the pages etc to see why it is failing?

But your screenshots show that you are just not entering the expression correctly. You can't just paste it in the design view of the mailer body, You need to add the code in the code view as in my screenshot.

This is, from your screenshot is wrong:
Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 10.51.46

Check my last screenshot and paste it as shown there!

Thank you for the clarification, I will try that and see.