How to select another value with Autocomplete?

How do you select a value to put in another field? In alist I would like to select the coustomer, save that value in the coustumer name field, but also get their adress, and save that in the dress field. This was possible in the DMX add in for Dreamweaver.

There are text and value options in the autocomplete properties.
You can show the customer in the input (using the text option), while storing some other data (using the value option) in the database.

I want to use both values, but in two different fields

I want to use bot values, but in two different form fields. Also, how can i use a dynamic value as the Static Value? Have tried both value =“Query_dataconnect.data.Hentenavn” and value= “{HenteNavn}”

Please answer in this topic not under the documentation.
Please explain what is your final goal? What do you need to achieve?

I want to use coustomer name to fill the coustomer name field, and the costoumer adress to fill the coustumer adress field. Both values are in the query used to fill the autocomplete list

Are these values going to used in an insert record step in server connect, or are they just visually used on the page?

Both

Is the other field needed to be a hidden field, or a regular text input?

Just regular text input

If you just need to insert the address you can filter a single query by user id selected in autocomplete and use the data returned from the query to insert what you need in your database.

The problem is that the both fields are allready autofilled with the default delivery name and adress from the customer table. Only if the customer want a different, earlier pickup name and adress will they enter a value in the autocomplete field. But I guess I can put som javascript in on After update in the the autocomplete field(Coustomer name). In DMX autocomplete you could just select the fields to put the values in. Very easy

The autocomplete component does not support sending any other data to different inputs.
You can add some server connect component to the page and filter it with the autocomplete value for example.

OK, will do. Thanks for the info.

Another question. Is it possible to make the autcomplete field editable? This field is used to enter values that is later used for the query in the autocomlete field