Duplicate $_POST inputs

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version: 3.7.3
Operating System: Windows, Node JS, Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

There should be only 1 input for first_name and 1 input for last_name for the $_POST section.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

There is a duplicate for first_name and last_name in the $_POST section. Whenever, I hover over the bottom first_name or last_name, the hover color is shown on the top first_name/last_name. When I click on the bottom first_name/last_name, it selects the top first_name/last_name. I am not able to select the bottom first_name/last_name, therefore unable to delete them.

How to reproduce

• I’m not sure how to reproduce this error, but I never created the first/last name fields twice.
  • In this image, my mouse was hovered over the bottom last_name, but the top last_name hover (light gray) was shown. I also clicked on the bottom first_name, but the top first_name in blue was selected.
    Screenshot_353
    Here is also my database, it only has one first_name & last_name
    Screenshot_354
  • Don’t think it has anything to do with the code, since it does the same, regardless of the page.

Is this the same issue probably, as it’s been fixed in 3.7.3:

Are you sure this happened with the latest version and they were not duplicated in 3.7.2?

Yep, pretty sure it’s 3.7.3. I updated it earlier today, and it shows 3.7.3 on the loading screen and the “About” section

But are you sure this has not happened before and it existed when you updated to 3.73?

Not sure if it happened before, but it definitely exists after updating

The update won’t fix the duplicates, it will prevent this from happening - we fixed the case when it used to happen.
You can manually remove the POST vars from your server action and then save it.

When I try to delete the first/last name vars, it deletes the whole $_POST field, so I can’t even click on $_POST since it doesn’t exist. Luckily I didn’t save though

Click the “open in editor” button and remove them from the code.

Screenshot_12

1 Like

Worked! Thank you so much Teodor!