Hide Dynamic Attribute - still shows code in browser source code (how to totally hide code)

Hi,

Love the dynamic attributes! Well done team@George.

@Teodor, when using Show or Hide Dynamic attribute to show hide certain elements etc, I understand a CSS style of ‘none’ is applied and the assigned element is hidden from the user, however the code is still there and rendered by the browser.

For example, I have ‘select’ element in a form and I want to carry out a conditional display to show or hide the code totally, not just show/hide from the user.

Is there a way to use conditional display that totally hides the code so it doesn’t get read by the browser and appears in the source code?

Thank you.

You can use a conditional region:

A quick search of the Community should lead you to some help as the subject has been covered quite a few times @cpuser

Conditional Regions Community search results

1 Like

Thanks @Dave. I will check this out and give it a go.

For the benefit of others and to clarify “Conditional Regions” is an App side selection, ‘Data’ > ‘Conditional Region’.

1 Like

Conditional Region just removes the HTML from “rendered” HTML. The code will still be sent to the client side.
You can see the code in network tab response of the request where page loads.
But you will not see the code in inspect element tab when CR condition is false.

Also, you could just search for the component in add popup. The positioning of elements may change when components are added/removed in future updates.

1 Like

Thanks @sid.