Google Autocomplete - retrieve more data from API response such as place_id

Hi,

Thanks for G Autocomplete feature.

Can you please also include more available data in the initial response (not needing a second call) such as “place_id” that we can use the data picker with.

Other items that might be of value to other users are “description”

You already have access to these details. You can inspect the returned data by using dmx.app.data in the browser console:

Simple example - if you add {{address.placeId}} below the address input (change address to whatever it is called) you will see the ID there.

Great, that works.

It would be nice - but perhaps low priority as this info is returned if we could use this in the data picker as an output for server connects.

In the meantime, I’ll put that value in a hidden input in the form. Thank you.

1 Like

So you want to be able to see these in the dynamic data picker, when binding data here and there?
Maybe @George can tell if that would be possible.

With your guidance I can make this work without the data picker, but if it’s possible to include both text and also value attribute’s with dynamic data binding - then this could be used for workflows.

1 Like

@mgaussie i just looked at your feature request and actually see that you are requesting something already available … you can pick all of these using the Dynamic Data Picker already …

Have you probably missed that?

1 Like

I did indeed totally miss this! Thank you. You can close this if you like.

1 Like