Globals/Post/Get variables duplicating bug

Wappler Version : 3.02
Operating System : Windows 10

Expected behavior

Inputs shouldn’t be duplicated.

Actual behavior

Input post/get globals are duplicated in insert and update steps with server actions. Been a bug for a long time!

How to reproduce

Add an update step (or insert for that matter) add custom input names, select the columns to update and their respective custom input names defined under globals/post (not named the same as the fields within the database). Click OK. The inputs are duplicated within the global post variables. This happens with inserts and updates and we have to delete the duplicates every time we do this.

As I mentioned this is not a new bug and has been occurring for a long time.

Would be great to see it resolved finally!

Thank you.

:wink:

1 Like

Yes, I am seeing this on a daily basis at the moment and it involves having to go in and edit the PHP which is a process I’d really like to avoid so would be very happy to see this fixed! :slight_smile:

Nudge, nudge @George… it would be great to this annoying little bug being fixed! :slight_smile:

Are you sure the bug still happens in the latest version? As we made several improvements in that area.

Well I’m on 3.5.5 and it has happened this afternoon… were the improvements made in 3.5.6?

Could you include a video when it happen?

We are on 3.5.7 now :slight_smile:

I am not able to recreate the issue @Dave posted in the video when using version 3.5.7.