Generator Not Producing Multi Column Form after enabling Form Rows in the Generator

I am attempting to use the Form Generator to create a multi column form. In doing some reading, my understanding is that I need to enable Form Rows in the Bootstrap Form Generator. I created a database insert action. In using the Form Generator, I chose the form type as horizontal and I enabled Form Rows. the form which has 16 fields was generated vertically. There was no multi column. I clicked on the form in the App Structure and went to INPUT FIELD GENERATORS and clicked on the Run button to bring back the Form Generator for Editing. I noted that the Form Rows which I had enabled, was no longer enabled.

I repeated the same as described above, choosing form type as vertical. I enabled Form Rows. A vertical form was produced. There was no multi column. This time, when I attempted to edit the form generator, it did keep the Form Rows as enabled.

What am I missing?

Perhaps you did not read my reply to your other post covering this topic.

@Hyperbytes. Thanks for your quick reply. I have since made a search for your posts that specifically deal with the Form generator. I have so far not seen information that may explain the failure I am experiencing in generating multi-column forms. I seek your kind assistance in directing me to where you would have discussed this. I am able to generate vertical forms. I need to generate the multi column forms. Thanks again!

I believe @ben was talking about his reply on your bug report:

@Sorry_Duh - thanks for the clarification.