Fw7 app navigating back losing dmx-connection

I have almost finished my first fw7 app. Being it there are of course a few hiccups which I am trying to resolve.
Main one now is that app connection functionality is lost when navigating back to the page.

Example:

I have a search page with a dmx-autocomplete. This works when I navigate forward to this page.

When you do a search and go a page forward and the navigate < back the autocomplete is not working any more. I have to go back another step and the forward again for it to work.

This same problem also happens on a page where I have a list of items. Each item has a delete button which opens a fw7 confirm popup with a confirm button.

This works when navigating to the page but coming back from a pager further, the popup works, but the delete / (app-connect connection I guess) is not working.

I tried doing a refresh of the page when the search field is in focus but that wil not work.

Having a refresh button on the page makes things work again, but this is off course not the way it should

so my question is; how can I prevent the app-connection losing connection when navigating back to the page?

For someone who encounters the same ‘problem’

Remove the part ‘app.main.f7page.’ from the server connect and dynamic event actions. Then it is working as it should.

1 Like