Front End developing problems

I read the comments on this forum every day and have to admit that I don’t understand 90% of the questions asked here. I am only a front-end developer and therefore not aware of all that difficult and technical material that use back-end developers.
But all questions about layout and design attract all my attention.
I now feel like an experienced Wappler user and have already enjoyed developing dozens of static sites. Every update was tested and used immediately.
But with every update I found that things that worked well before now suddenly don’t go so smoothly anymore. The synchronization between the work panels on the one hand and the code / design view on the other often runs with errors. I experience that on a daily basis, but I don’t have the courage to report every time. Sometimes the fault lies with me but often it wasn’t and find a solution through the codeview and restarting .

I can imagine that the development of such a software must represent an immense work and I greatly appreciate it. But I hereby make a call to pay attention to simple layout and design applications that sometimes go wrong. I think Wappler is a great tool for developing sites, but sometimes I get a headache from things that don’t work.

Because I don’t want to criticize just like that, I add an example: the slideshow that doesn’t want to add slides in the code / design window:

Hello,
Isn’t that the same problem you already reported here:
Experimental Features Mode: Slideshow -> Add images not working in Wappler 2.3.3 ?

Also, if there some different problems/bugs please do report them in details so we can fix them and improve Wappler… if you don’t report such issues, there is no way for us to know they exist.

When you unlist my comments it surely is not motivating to post.