Form submit problems

What I’m doing wrong?
Without that Captcha the form works perfectly.

<form name="cappuccetto" method="post" is="dmx-serverconnect-form" id="serverconnectform1" action="dmxConnect/api/inviamail.aspx" dmx-on:success="browser1.goto('contatti-ok.html')">

<fieldset>
                                    <div class="form-group">
                                        <label>Nome</label>
                                        <input type="name" id="name" class="form-control" name="name" placeholder="Il tuo nome" required="">
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="form-group">
                                        <label>E-mail</label>
                                        <input type="email" id="email" class="form-control" name="email" placeholder="Il tuo indirizzo Email" required="" data-rule-email="">
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="form-group">
                                        <label>Messaggio</label>
                                        <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="5" required class="form-control" id="message" placeholder="Scrivi il tuo messaggio e lascia un recapito per essere ricontattato"></textarea>

</div>
                                    <div class="form-group">
                                        <div id="dmxReCaptcha21" class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6Le7fr0UAAAAAKM4JriqkVxxx0QutrDY_RV0A82J"></div>
                                    </div>
                                    <button id="btn1" class="btn btn-default dmx-on:click=" serverconnect1.load()" type="submit">Invia informazioni</button>
                                </fieldset>

</form>

The page is here:
www.cappuccetto.com/contatti.html

In debug I’ve no error.
Thank you

Your submit button has an onclick event which should not be there. Remove it:

<button id="btn1" class="btn btn-default dmx-on:click=" serverconnect1.load()" type="submit">Invia informazioni</button>

remove this: dmx-on:click=" serverconnect1.load()"

your submit button should never have any dynamic events. Its job is to submit the form only.

And also this should not be on your page:

<dmx-serverconnect id="serverconnect1" url="dmxConnect/api/inviamail.aspx" noload></dmx-serverconnect>

you only select this server action in the form, don’t add it separately on the page it is not needed and it shouldn’t be on the page.

I did as you indicated me, but it still doesn’t work … Data is not sent

Well there is some problem with your server action:

Make sure to enable detailed error reporting on your server so we can see the exact error.

I uploaded the folders “DmxAppConnect”, “dmxConnect”, “App_Data” again
(I think there was a problem with missing files)
Despite this, I still can’t find the solution

As I explained:

I found the problem.
In “mail body” i set an image with absolute path
With a relative path now it works.
Thanks