Form done action redirect

I would like to redirect a user to a different page post an update.

dmx-on:done="browser1.goto(‘repairslip.php?srid={{dbid}}’)

the about setup of the Dynamic Event gives me an error:
Error executing “browser1.goto(‘repairslip.php?srid=28478’)” TypeError: browser1.goto is not a function

Hello, how did you add the redirect on done - using UI or copying it from some other page?
The code doesn’t look fine, and the error tells me you have not included the browser component on the page before calling it.

done via the gui with some added brackets, the browser component is the first in the app structure. All is good if I do not have the '?={{dbid}}

and if I do it via the default gui it looks like this:
dmx-on:done=“browser1.goto(repairslip.php?srid=dbid)”
parser.js:439 Error: Lexer Error: Unexpected token ‘=’ at column 33 in expression [browser1.goto(repairslip.php?srid=dbid)]

also on other pages this is how I had to do as a link:
a href="#" dmx-bind:href=“equipmentdetail.php?eqid={{eqid}}”>{{SerialNo}}

The code is wrong, it should be:

browser1.goto(‘repairslip.php?srid='+dbid)

and I’d suggest you to add it onsuccess instead.

that worked, thanks.

I tried to use onsuccess but this is a update_form action and it does not trigger…

Not sure what you mean? Update record action also runs success event…

well for some reason I can not get the redirect to work when I use the success events.

Could you please send me the link to this page, as onsuccess is what you are supposed to be using?

no possible as this runs on an internal server and does not have an external presence. I can email to you.

Code emailed to me won’t work. I need a real link to the page where I can debug it running in my browser.

found issue when i was picking success it was loading as: dmx-on:onsuccess="… but since my update today i rebuild the action and it works and shows as dmx-on:success

I have the same issue,
Error executing “browser1.goto(‘indexw.html?agentie=Alba’)” TypeError: “browser1.goto is not a function”

the page is: https://www.anofm.ro/indexw.html?agentie=Alba

I just started to try wappler…pls help.

Where should you click on this page to run the goto behavior?

i have to change the select value (AJOFM Alba)…

Can you tell me how to reproduce the issue please?

Under the banner is a select; change it (from AJOFM Alba to AJOFM Arges, for example…)

Your expression is wrong.
It must be:

dmx-on:change="browser1.goto('indexw.html?agentie=' + value)"

Still doens’t work…

Error executing “browser1.goto(‘indexw.html?agentie=’ + Alba)” ReferenceError: “Alba is not defined”

It’s the value of the select…

Your expression is still wrong.
Please see what i posted in my last comment and use it as i provided it.

I used it now how you provided but it doesn’t change the value, it used the initial one…