Flow not showing Else

New release v4.6.2 not showing Else in Inflow Condition, only shows then.

This is by design, we have now much compacter design showing only the “then” initially and if you need “else” you can add it from the context menu first.

Same is in server connect.

Ok, have seen it. Thanks.

But, I still cannot get SC.Load() to work.
I donot see any attempt to run the php.
No error message in Chrome Network or Console.
The php file is not listed on Chrome Developer tools Network.

<dmx-serverconnect id="otherfriendstatus1" url="https://mp.com/dmxConnect/api/mp/android/user_friends/user_friend_accept_status.php" site="Datings" noload></dmx-serverconnect>

<dmx-value id="CurrentFriendid" dmx-bind:value="879"></dmx-value>

<a class="col button-fill button button-small color-orange" dmx-bind:href="'/chat/'+friendid" dmx-show="fstatus == 1" dmx-on:click="otherfriendstatus1.load({friendid: CurrentFriendid.value},true)">Chat</a>

In the past I added ; javascript:void(0) to get it to load Server Connect App Connect PHP query file.
I thought the problem was fixed in Wappler v4.6.2.

Here is the html file header:

<!-- Wappler include head-page="../index.html" appconnect="local" is="dmx-app" cordova="local" framework7_4="local" framework7_2="local" framework7_icons="local" id="matches" components="{dmxAutocomplete:{},dmxFormatter:{},dmxBootbox:{}}" -->

It’s hard to find your problem without a link to your page. Also you are using a href with link and an event on click, that is not correct. You should not add any event to a link that reloads the URL.

Also when pasting code in your post make sure to format it as explained in: