Files not showing in folder

I have a server action that upload image and store image url in database… I can see the image url in database, but can’t see the image in the folder… I can’t see any error notification either.

Docker on digital ocean
Nodejs server model
wappler 3.7.8

No one knows how i can solve this issue? Or its a bugs or general problem?

If the files are not there then probably something went wrong with the upload. Check if you have write permissions on the folder where you are storing the files. Check the configured temp folder has permissions.

The upload step also has a Throw Errors option, enable it to get the errors that occur during the upload. Otherwise you should check the error property of the upload object to see if it failed or not.

@patrick sorry for late response. I can’t see the temp folder .the upload action doesn’t throw any error. i set upload input in a form … and I made a database query(folder list) to fetch files from the folder, immediately I upload the file …the bs4 table generator shows the file is in the folder(even though i can’t see it in local folder- i understand the files are uploaded to the server )…when i redeploy all uploaded files disappears and bs4 table shows no files until i upload a new file.

Remeber i’m using docker on remote host

@George @patrick @Teodor i need solution to the above

Files will get uploaded to remote docker machine in that case. You will not see them here locally.
Maybe open a terminal to remote docker and check files there.

The files are not there…

And enabling Throw Error checkbox does not return any errors?

It doesn’t throw any error… I see (200 - ok)

Well since you have information in DB, and there is no error, it means the files are getting uploaded somewhere.
Maybe recheck all configuration. The server where SA is running is where the files should be uploading.

So your issue is that the files are gone on redeploy?
Please check:

Thanks for your response @Teodor , is there no other way around it? As i don’t understand the mapping method mentioned by @George.

Pls suggest an easy way