File Upload Throwing a 404 Error

Thanks for looking into this Marcel! Excellent question that I passed on to George. Will research & experiment on my end as well. The only thing better than Wappler is the Wappler Community, Thanks again for your assistance.

Just for your info, you can follow the topic in the community, your email replies are not personal - but they get posted publicly in the topic.

Thank You All for your assistance. I started over with a brand new site and you are not going to believe this . . . I discovered I made a mistake :disappointed_relieved: totally missing the Global Site Setting “Temp Folder”.

Please accept my apologies for my newbe mistake. I did a search of the Wappler Docs and Community and didn’t come up with a solution so it is my hope my questions here will help us and other Wapplers in the future. I decided to name a Temp Folder in the DMXzone Server Connect Global Settings modal that displayed after I clicked “OK” in the Confirmation screen shot above.

After Saving the modal, index.php & Server Action I cannot find this folder on my local drive or the server.
01-Is naming a Temp Folder like this the proper procedure or how else should it be created and/or accessed?
02-Where does the Temp Folder for Wappler Uploads Belong and is there any special naming, path or permission requirements?
03-What else do we need to know about the required Global Site Setting “Temp Folder”?

NEW TOPIC (Maybe)
And just as an aside, I can see a .wappler file in FileZilla but not on the server, yet anyway. (and Yes I did remember to select “Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)” on the server.) This is a brand new Wappler project with only 1-page saved as index.php and I saved the server action named upload_files_svr_acx. Using Wappler Only, I also manually uploaded each Project Folder to the server to ensure we were not missing anything. All the folders and files appear to be on the server except the .wappler file. How and when is the .wappler file uploaded to the server.

Thank You in advance for your assistance.

Aloha Wapplers & Thank You! Teodor & George (of course) were correct, with the proper server action selected it was just a permissions issue. With a little trial and error we manually created an uploads folder in public_html and set the permissions to 0777 and file upload works like a charm. Thank You for all of your assistance.