File manager default view not saved on project switching

Doesn’t seem to work. Projects still open with Pages selected …

You need to restart Wappler after setting it.

Nope, doesn’t work even after restart Wappler.

Worked fine for me after a full quit and restart of Wappler. On a Mac if that makes a difference.

I’ve found this to be a little hit and miss even after restarting (on a Mac). Haven’t checked with RC2 yet, though.

Update: Just tried with RC2 and it’s the same. After first loading the File Manager shows correctly. If I switch projects, it reverts back to Pages Manager.

1 Like

I can confirm this. On switching projects it does indeed revert to Pages View

Still not fixed for rc3. Hope that this will get fixed with the next version.

Hi @swf
Is this happening when working on a single project or only when switching projects? I think it happened to me a couple of times when switching projects.

Can you test - when you open your project, open the file manager (and select Files if not active), then open the serve connect panel or some other panel. Then open the files panel again - is it showing the Files view of Pages view?

It’s only on project switching. Once you select files it correctly remembers it again until you switch projects again.

I usually don’t do enough project switching to make it a big deal. But I would imagine for some it is a bit of an annoyance.

2 Likes

Can confirm the same, after restarting Wappler the same project remembers the option. It forgets after switching projects.

Hi Teodor. It happens on project switching. As I’m working on many different projects during the day, this is really a problem for me. Thanks

This is fixed in RC4. Works wonderfully now. Especially with the panel even staying open on project switch.

3 Likes

Also improved and completely fixed in Wappler 3.0 final

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.